Ticker

3/recent/ticker-posts

lockdown song , arijit singh song ,bollywood, best of Arijit Singh, Hungama - MUSIC PLAYLIST

Hey as we all are boring in this lockdown. So I started think what to do as we all useing phones,pc or laptop and tablets and spending alot of time on . Than I find a common think which we all do during this lockdown is listening music.so I find a playlist of a favourite singer Arijit Singh on Hungama. I thought to share with you all also so here are the all songs of Arijit Singh.

Arijit Singh song :-

#Ae dil hai mushkil title song
#Tum hi ho
#sanam Re
#zaalima
#Hawayein
#Tujhe kitna chahne lage
#Enna sona
#Phir bhi tumko chaahunga
#Gerua
#pal pal dil ke pass - title track
#kalank title track
#pachtaoge (From
#Intezaar
#Tu Mila To Haina
#Aaj se Teri 
#Channa Mereya
#Soch Na sake
#samjhawan
#Itni si Baat Hain
#Suno Na Sange marmar
#Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse
#Muskurne
#Bolna
#Raabta (Kehte Hain khuda Ne)
#Main Tera Boyfriend
#Sooraj Dooba Hain 
#Palat - Tera Hero Idhar Hai
#Galti Se Mistake
#Raat Bhar

Here are the link where you all find the click on Hungama word


Here are some song YouTube video you if like than don't forgot to watch it 

Ae dil hai mushkil title song :-


Tum hi ho :-

Here I end my blog by this 
If you think this all songs is good than don't forgot to check my previous blog regarding music lyrics 😉



Post a Comment

0 Comments